PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Supra Legacy new Owner

Trowerpower
03-22-2016, 11:15 AM
Recently purchased a Legacy with 229 hours on it with the open bow and a Monster Tower. She is white with red stripes. I have been boating ands water skiing since I was ten years old. Our first boat was a Swift mahagony plywood boat with and Evinude 75 on it. Next we had an Aristo-craft 19 with a 160 Mercruiser i/o. and then we bought a 78 Donzi Ski Sporter. So I have been around boats most of my life. The Supra will probably be the best slalom ski boat I have ever owned. This will be a nice addition to our 1987 Marinette 32 Sedan Flybridge we keep at Norris Lake. The Supra now called "Mountain Jam" is getting much needed TLC in the driveway in Northern Kentucky before she goes to Norris Lake. Looking forward to the boating/skiing season upon us!

detscherd
04-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Cheers, Legacy owner,
I bought one last year (1999), cherry condition with allot of extras, 440 hours one owner, live on a private lake in Tampa FL.
Currently residing on Lake Alatoona in GA.
No tower but training bar etc.white/red
It has been a bucket list check off, I grew up and was punished skiing on wimpy boats, can express the thrill this craft brings.
Dave

Trowerpower
08-27-2018, 08:30 AM
I grew up on Lake Altoona!

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk