PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Supra 24SSV for sale $32,900

matt24vsunsport
04-02-2016, 05:09 PM
What are everyone's thoughts on my sale price here? I have not found one this cheap in good condition. I just got this back from Viper Customs with a fresh interior, decals and gel coat shine. Only thing wrong is the Perfect Pass module has gone missing. It has a great stereo and trailer is in perfect shape as I just had the trailer serviced and new tires put on it. Stock ballast. 420 hours

4alkings
04-02-2016, 07:27 PM
I think your pricing in season is probably ok. For reference, I bought a 2011 242 Launch in December for 48k. It was in very good condition with worlds edition trailer and 220 hrs. I feel like I got a bit of a steal.

That interior on yours looks very nice. GLWTS.

onebadgt
04-02-2016, 08:40 PM
I think your price is great. I have a 2004 SSV in what I consider GREAT condition for the year with 450 hours and if I listed today I wouldn't take less than $30k. I would stay pretty form on that price and I believe you will get it. Great looking interior btw...

MDVols
04-03-2016, 03:37 PM
What did VC charge to do all the interior?

wotan2525
04-04-2016, 10:40 AM
I can't tell you what the market is in Atlanta..... but here in MN, that boat.... this time of year..... would be a great buy at $32k.

matt24vsunsport
04-12-2016, 09:58 AM
Viper did a lot of work on the boat with Gel coat restoration, full interior, the new logos, built a box for my sub under the dash and work out some wiring for just over $7k. I just sold the boat for $30k. It needed a lil love on the ballast system and a new perfect pass brain so I let it go a lil cheaper to make up for those issues.

I have an 08 worlds edition that I want to spend my time working on, so the 2005 had to go to make time.
I have the Wakemakers Supra Ballast upgrade going in this weekend along with Fly High 1100's and the Ronix Wake Shaper. I really hope this thing is going to be the surf beast that I think it is capable of. I will post some pics once I complete the project.
I have already completed the stereo upgrade in the boat and now it is on to the fun stuff.

MDVols
04-15-2016, 04:57 PM
Good deal, I can't wait to see some pics. Also some input on the wake shaper after you get it back, I have been looking into that myself maybe next year. Are you getting the velcro or the actual system they have now with the tabs.

daraujo
04-17-2016, 10:46 PM

Not trying to steal your trend.. but here is a before and after with the Ronix wake shaper. On 2007 launch 22ssv. Pics don't do this thing justice. I think it was worth every penny.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

wotan2525
04-18-2016, 11:54 AM

Not trying to steal your trend.. but here is a before and after with the Ronix wake shaper. On 2007 launch 22ssv. Pics don't do this thing justice. I think it was worth every penny.

Your first picture isn't even surfable..... is this without any balance and ONLY the shaper? I'm not even sure if that second wave is surfable...... very confused why you're posting this?

daraujo
04-18-2016, 06:30 PM
Good deal, I can't wait to see some pics. Also some input on the wake shaper after you get it back, I have been looking into that myself maybe next year. Are you getting the velcro or the actual system they have now with the tabs.
Sorry seen this and offered my experience and two cents with the wake shaper. Pictures don't do wave justice. Its with 750's in rear lockers filled about half way, two adults and two children in boat. Doing about 12 - 13mph was just testing it out but will get much bigger.

Matt your 24' should push out a nice wave with the wake shaper!

MDVols
04-19-2016, 09:56 AM
Sorry seen this and offered my experience and two cents with the wake shaper. Pictures don't do wave justice. Its with 750's in rear lockers filled about half way, two adults and two children in boat. Doing about 12 - 13mph was just testing it out but will get much bigger.

Matt your 24' should push out a nice wave with the wake shaper!

Looks like it made a big difference to me just by adding the wake shaper in that second pic. Did you have any bow weight or only rear?

daraujo
04-19-2016, 09:36 PM
Looks like it made a big difference to me just by adding the wake shaper in that second pic. Did you have any bow weight or only rear?
Just rear. Only thing up front was child. Going to fill everything up and see what it will do.