PDA

View Full Version : NOS Gauges for 1991 Conbrio

Hercules_ZA
04-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Hi All

Have just bought a 1991 Supra Conbrio.

Boat is in great nic, but some of the glass on the gauges is damaged, there are cracks on the speedos from the Hot African sun, the volt metre has a cracked glass.

I have had a scratch around, but there doesn't seem to be anyone selling gauges, so was wondering if any of you know of some NOS kit lying around for a classic Supra.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Darryl

chris young
04-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Not sure which gauges you have on your Conbrio, but I have an 84 rider with plastic body and bezel gauges and I had to pull the tach apart to replace the trim pot. In my case I just carefully got in behind the bezel with a small screw driver and popped the bezel off. I'm sure you should be able to find someone who does glass who could cut you new pieces once you got them out.

gnarlydude
04-13-2016, 08:21 AM
African sun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hercules_ZA
04-14-2016, 03:10 AM
African sun?

Yea live in South Africa

gnarlydude
04-14-2016, 08:23 AM
You've got to be the only guy on the continent with one of those... That's rad!

Hercules_ZA
08-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Apologies for the late reply, apparently there is another one close by in pieces, but battling to get hold of the estate, as the owner was kill in a motorcycle accident

SquamInboards
08-02-2016, 01:38 PM
This place sells replacement parts for those gauges:
http://www.classicboatwork.com/classicparts/gauges/airguide/agr/agr.html

I've never seen new replacement parts anywhere else, and no matter what it's expensive. But they do have replacement bezels and everything.

If you can find a junk / used / parted-out boat with old ones that are in good shape, that's always a cheaper way if it's possible.

Hercules_ZA
08-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Yea got new lenses from Dean already, great service, all the way to South Africa!!!!