PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Supra Santera For Sale

2000Santera
04-30-2016, 06:03 PM
For sale is my 2000 22' Supra Santera V-Drive Open -Bow Inboard Boat. This boat is in excellent condition and only has 390 hours!! I have owned it for 8 years and have babied it from the day I purchased it. It has a 330 HP Indmar Assault Fuel Injected V8. It runs excellent. Since purchase, the boat has always been professionally maintained at a marina, with them performing all summerization, winterization, and all maintenance. I have all service records and receipts. The boat has always been kept out of the water on a boat lift, with both the boat cover and lift covers for protection. It has always been stored inside a garage for the winter. (heated storage for the last 4 years) The original interior is in excellent condition, with no rips, tears, cracking or fading. There is a lot of under-seat storage thru-out the boat. The boat has an Alpine CD player with built-in XM radio, Alpine Amp, along with 4 Alpine all-weather speakers. The rear fiberglass platform is easily removable with pins for easier storage. The exterior gelcoat is in excellent condition. Colors are still very vibrant. The boat has the factory Supra Cover in above average condition for its age. It also has the factory Bimini Top with protective cover. It has the factory Supra 2000 Boatmate tandem axle trailer with chrome wheels. I am only selling due to not using it as much as I like. Hate to sell. You will not find one in better condition. I will not ship the boat. Local pick-up only in North Webster, IN. $20,750 OBO. Call me if interested at 574-528-0897.

I posted it to Craigslist with more photos at this link:

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/boa/5558990896.html

2000Santera
05-18-2016, 09:32 PM
Boat has been sold. Thank you all for your interest.