PDA

View Full Version : Supra SE 450

Ringo79
06-27-2016, 05:37 PM
Just picked up a 2015 Supra SE 450. Looking for a little help on setting up the ballast and the swell surf system.. I'm new to the game. Any help would be great or where to start... Thank You

sonicmax
06-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Just picked up a 2015 Supra SE 450. Looking for a little help on setting up the ballast and the swell surf system.. I'm new to the game. Any help would be great or where to start... Thank You

We picked up a '15 SG 450 this year also. Put about 20 hours on it so far and just now getting the wave set up. Don't get to upset like I did. It takes time. Best set up so far for me is 100% surf side and front with 50% non surf side. Note that we surf regular side. We use the swell surf on skim. You can adjust a lot about the wave thru the settings. We also had a decent wave with the barrel settings. My boys would surf as i changed them. We also only had 2 adults and 2 teens in the boat. I believe it could use a lot more weight. Found these settings on here somewhere and it seems to work pretty good.17382

MJHKnox
06-28-2016, 08:44 PM
I would try over the Moomba Forum. There is some new boat info on this Supra site, but most of the posts are on older models.
Some of the newer Supra Owners are hanging out over there. You will find info on SE, SG, SA, etc.
Type in SE450 the search and start viewing threads. Pretty sure it's the same hull in 2015 and 2016.
I know dusty2221 has an SE450. He knows what's going on. Has good posts.

http://www.moomba.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?5-General-Chat