PDA

View Full Version : 2015 SE 450 Zero Off and other issues

Rand2005
07-03-2016, 08:47 PM
I have a 2015 SE450 purchased July of 2015. Loved the boat till we went out twice. First started with the speakers not working on after talking to the dealer and some back and forth it was determined the amps were bad and wiring was mislabeled. Amps replaced stereo works great to end 2015. First trip out in 2016 the boat shuts off won't start, track it down to a push fuse under dash that keeps blowing. Get towed in take it to dealer they have trouble determining the issue. After talking to SC determine it is the paddle wheel replace it. We take it back out and the depth gauge doesn't work. Return boat and they determine the paddle wheel is defective replace it. We take it out yesterday and the speed is off and when the zero off is set the rpms are jumping from 3,000 to 3,500 while running at was is supposed to be 17.5 mph. Also when boat is sitting still in neutral the speedometer is bouncing from .5 to 1.1 mph. I thought the zero off was gps based but it must work off the paddle wheel. Does anyone have any information they can share. The dealer has been less than desirable to work with he wanted to sell the boat but doesn't want to correct any issues with it. We are to the point of wanting to get rid of boat and go with a G23 or MC. I really like the boat over the 23 but not with all these issue.
Any feedback is appreciated:mad:

MJHKnox
07-05-2016, 08:42 AM
I assume you are not making progress with the dealer - bummer if you had issues on the holiday weekend? I know you posted a previous post.

They did work on my current boat (stereo redo). I did have some issues with some wiring. I fixed it myself b/c I was not take it in and wait for them.

Mark