View Full Version : Do you know where I can get do-it-yourself strofoam?

02-18-2003, 10:58 AM
I'm replacing my floor and need to replace the styrofoam inbetween the stringers. Does anyone know where I can get the kind you make yourself? Home Depot?

Craig Fulton
02-21-2003, 12:19 PM
You can get expanding foam in a can at Home Depot or Lowes. It's the same stuff used for floatation in the floors.