PDA

View Full Version : KITE TUBE

drmurphy
09-06-2007, 10:50 PM
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I HAVE A KITE TUBE FOR SALE. IT IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE. I ONLY USED IT A FEW TIMES. THIS THING IS A LOT OF FUN, AND YOU CAN'T BUY THEM ANYMORE, SO HERE IS YOUR CHANCE. CALL ME: 256-710-3201 DANIEL

ACF
09-07-2007, 09:05 AM
You can't buy them anymore because they are so dangerous. They are a lot of fun, until someone gets their back broken.

DKJBama92Mariah
09-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Flotown eh? Are you on Wilson? I wouldn't mind seeing that thing fly. I'm docked in Indian Springs.

drmurphy
09-07-2007, 09:34 PM
TRUE BUT YOU CAN GET HURT ON ANYTHING, I HAVE TORN 2 ACL'S ON A WAKEBOARD BUT THEY STILL SELL THOSE AND I STILL RIDE IT AS WELL. SO IF YOU R SCARED DON'T BUY IT, THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE A RUSH. EVERYTHING CAN BE DANGEROUS BEHIND A BOAT, AND THATS WHAT MAKES IT FUN.

drmurphy
09-07-2007, 09:36 PM
NAW IM DOWN ON PICKWICK, YOU CAN FIND ME AT SANDY BEACH ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND

ACF
09-11-2007, 10:14 AM
You only used it a couple of times, and are now trying to sell it to someone else. I am guessing it may have scared you some. An informed grown up making a choice and getting hurt is far different from when someone, who doesn't do their homework, starts dragging 10 and 12 year old kids around on one of these things. There are pleanty of people out there doing their best to prove Darwin's theory. If one of them sees your post and buys the tube kite, at least they will have been warned of the danger.

myturndad
09-11-2007, 01:11 PM
those things are BANNED from all corp lake in oklahoma.

MovinFr8
09-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Google Video or You Tube - Kite Tube - there are a bunch of crash videos about it.

As far as the tube itself, we had one that came with the boat we bought and you can go on sportstuff.com for info on returning it.

You can get about $500 in new inflatables and all you have to return is a couple of parts from it, not the whole thing.