PDA

View Full Version : WTS Roswell Racks

mjmurphy53711
07-27-2016, 04:08 PM
I have two original roswell racks off a supra 21v, I upgraded mine to a newer version. They look and work "ok" for what you'd expect in a 10 year boat.

Best offer + whatever shipping costs is. I have the box from roswell still so they should be easy enough to ship.

td in nc
07-30-2016, 08:49 AM
I am interested, can you post or send some pics?

Thanks

mjmurphy53711
08-03-2016, 03:20 PM
I am interested, can you post or send some pics?

Thanks

So sorry for the slow reply, had a busy weekend then got sick. Attaching some pictures, keep in mind they are ten years old - I upgraded for the simple fact that newer ones are less offset so they rattle less in rough water - these work fine it was just a vanity upgrade.

I'm thinking $200 for the set and I'll cover shipping up to $40, anything over that will be covered by the buyer. I estimate shipping will cost somewhere between 25-50 but it's just a guess. PM or post with questions or to purchase, Paypal/bitcoin/wellsfargo surepay accepted. Can't seem to get the last (close up) pic attached it keeps failing to upload, so I'd have to send that via email.

River-rider
08-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Three button ones do you have pic of the bottom ?

mjmurphy53711
08-04-2016, 11:09 AM
What exactly do you want a picture of? I can do that easily enough just want to make sure what you are looking for. To be clear, these are stock roswell racks off a 2006 supra 21v, I bought the upgraded ones they switched out to in 2009. Only difference is where the plate meets rack which is less tension on it, of which I saw an effect when in really choppy water that just annoyed me to the point of buying new ones.

River-rider
08-04-2016, 04:32 PM
All you have to do is flip those over in the picture as to see the bottom