PDA

View Full Version : 07 board racks swivel shakes and unlocks.

dailyssv
10-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Has any one with 07 models have had any problems with Roswell board racks they seem to be very dangerous.

ondwater
10-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Hello, We have an 06 launch 20 and had problems with the rack swivels.
Called roswell and they sent me a new set at no charge. Theese are the more simple swivels with a pin thru the middle instead of the buttons. They work great and are just about bullet proof. I was extremely satified with their customer service and want everyone to know......

dailyssv
10-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Hello, We have an 06 launch 20 and had problems with the rack swivels.
Called roswell and they sent me a new set at no charge. Theese are the more simple swivels with a pin thru the middle instead of the buttons. They work great and are just about bullet proof. I was extremely satified with their customer service and want everyone to know...... Hey thanks for the help I'll give them a call.

Jon
10-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Are you using the manual pin that is highly recommended?

dailyssv
10-04-2007, 08:44 AM
Are you using the manual pin that is highly recommended?My 07 racks didn't come with pins don't even know were you would put a pin in it.

Jon
10-04-2007, 10:00 AM
All 2007 racks came with a manual pin that unscrews from the bottom of the mount. It is slightly covered by the black rubber piece on the bottom. Proper use of this rack involves unscrewing this pin from the bottom and then swiveling the rack to your desired position. Once you want the rack to stay in that position, you screw the pin into the side of the mount so that the rack cannot move.

dailyssv
10-04-2007, 08:19 PM
All 2007 racks came with a manual pin that unscrews from the bottom of the mount. It is slightly covered by the black rubber piece on the bottom. Proper use of this rack involves unscrewing this pin from the bottom and then swiveling the rack to your desired position. Once you want the rack to stay in that position, you screw the pin into the side of the mount so that the rack cannot move.Oh that is installed the pin is installed and is tight but the rack is still swivling ill send them off for repair thanks for the help.

Jon
10-04-2007, 09:21 PM
If that doesn't work your rack may not be installed right. Make sure you are putting this manual pin into the side of the swivel, not back in the bottom.