PDA

View Full Version : So ... do you like it ... hate it ... or not care

scmarketing
10-05-2007, 01:58 PM
The site is pretty close to done.

Over the next few weeks you will see MotorTrend tech videos for each of the models (Hole shot, wake size, 0-30, straight line tracking). There will also be a more basic wakeboarding video in trick room, and a slalom video there as well.

Overall, what do you think about the new site look and functionality?
Go ahead and post it ... we can take it.

ACF
10-05-2007, 02:09 PM
I like the site. Was a little disapointed to see that the Comp was dropped, but am looking forward to seeing the slalom video you mention. Doesn't seem to be too many doing that anymore.

88SupraComp
10-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I like it. Is the Moomba website going to change also? I am in the market for a new Moomba, I wish it had the pictures and multimedia that showcase the boat on the Supra site. BTW, I am on the Supra site often because I am the owner of an older Supra Comp.

dailyssv
10-06-2007, 08:58 AM
Its ok I would like to see more updated pictures or video of the factory. And also the interior is not displayed very much or pictured well which was the main selling point for me. When you click on photos there needs to be some interior shots w/ the exterior shots. It looks nicer than last year site and still frendily to use.

Kahola Supra
10-06-2007, 11:39 AM
I think it's a nice upgrade. Would like to see more pictures of boats for desktop backgrounds.

jonyb
10-07-2007, 05:02 AM
It's okay. This site and last year's are both seriously lacking pictures. When I was trying to decide which boat I liked the best I had to drive 2 hours to look at all the manufacturer's because my town doesn't have anything for dealers.

When I came to this site I was very disapointed that you don't have pics of the interior or pics of the boats on the trailer. You need more detailed information about the boats.

jonyb
10-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Oh yeah, you need to fix the spelling and price on the World's Edition's page.

scmarketing
10-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Are you all watching the videos for each boat? We fully shot the interior of each boat and it is displayed in the video.

Ed G
10-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Last time the BB's went thru a redesign, we were told that a specific wakesurfing forum was going to be added (I'm almost positive it was Rick T who stated that).

That would be nice...especially on the Moomba boards.

Love the new look!

dailyssv
10-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Maybe try a virtual tour of the interior and exterior . And still an up to date factory tour would be nice. Both 07 and 08 still lack information on all boats the problem with that most customers don't live anywhere near a dealer or the factory so the web site need to be more helpful in their buying decision. The 07 website was little help too me but I have a dealer less than 20 miles away that I like and they are the reason I bought my third boat from them. If you look at other ski boat company's out there their web sites offer more and have better detailed description of there products also The Reno WWA tournament at the beginning had the best description of the boats interior and is a good advertising of the 08 WWA boat need to add this to the website.

jonyb
10-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Are you all watching the videos for each boat? We fully shot the interior of each boat and it is displayed in the video.

The video's didn't help that much. Like I said, I had to drive 2 hours to see the boat in person to tell the difference in boats.

Add more pictures, that's all. When me and my wife saw these boats on the net we weren't sold on them. It was in person that made us pick this boat over the others.

IndyMatt
10-13-2007, 08:53 AM
We fear change... Its like a new pair of underwear... tight and restrictive at first, but breaking in nicely~ Good job!

THUNOT
10-26-2007, 01:01 AM
New site looks great.
Sorry to see the Comp go. I wasn't going to buy one but I like the traditional look with no tower.
________
Honda VFR750F (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_VFR750F)