Found this online

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp?pg=DispSingleItem&ItemNumber=71198

MJHKnox
02-19-2017, 02:09 PM
Not many hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mischief IV
02-20-2017, 12:39 AM
Another Moomba on the Supra forum? Let's keep this forum classy shall we?

MJHKnox
02-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Too funny . . . not sure how many Moomba owners are over here.

crystal waters
02-20-2017, 11:59 AM
Wow!
Didn't realize we were trying to be so exclusive!
Fyi, Supra and Moomba of this era came down the same line in the same plant.
Same hull and main components.
Supras enjoyed a bit more chrome and other visual features.
Essentially the same boat !
Not sure, but I believe even today the two names are still manufactured by the same company in the same plant.
Reference previous posts on this forum to this subject.

MJHKnox
02-20-2017, 06:41 PM
Not sure, but I believe even today the two names are still manufactured by the same company in the same plant.

Yep. Same plant. Right next to the Boatmate Trailer Plant. One stop shopping.

And the sc plant tour is pretty cool to see and talk to the people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mischief IV
02-20-2017, 07:06 PM
Wow!
Didn't realize we were trying to be so exclusive!
Fyi, Supra and Moomba of this era came down the same line in the same plant.
Same hull and main components.
Supras enjoyed a bit more chrome and other visual features.
Essentially the same boat !

Joke much? Why don't we combine forums then?

FYI, been riding behind a Supra since the mid-80s. Pretty sure I know the history of George Fowler and Supra Sports before Skiers Choice.

My Yukon Denali is made in the same plant as the Suburban (Escalade as well) but doesn't make it the same truck.

Just sayin'!

crystal waters
02-20-2017, 09:22 PM
Comes close!

MJHKnox
02-23-2017, 12:44 PM
How about a new 2014 G25 for $117K? Hope you like lime green. Cool boats. NAUTIQUE on the SUPRA site in the MOOMBA post.

Not sure how many 2014s will be advertised as new in 2017. Ha Ha. The reason reason for the post.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807392
https://loz.craigslist.org/boa/6013597101.html

Listed as:
550 HP
TOWER WITH SPEAKERS
BOW FILLER CUSHIONS
UPGRADED WINDSHIELD
HEATER WITH DEFROSTER
LED CUPHOLDERS
MOORING COVER
PLATFORM COVER
SUNPAD FILLER CUSHION
NAUTIQUE SURF SYSTEM
TRANSOM STEREO REMOTE
UNDERWATER LIGHTS

WE ARE A NAUTIQUE DEALER AND HAVE HAD THIS BOUGHT SINCE IT WAS NEW IN 2014. WE NEED TO GET THIS BOAT OUT OF OUR INVENTORY SO WE ARE SELLING IT FOR COST. IT IS BRAND NEW. THIS BOUGHT RETAILS FOR 165,000. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Mischief IV
02-24-2017, 08:13 AM
Haha, I have no issue with Nautiques. They don't pretend to be something they're not. They have a long history and are wonderful boats sitting way above their competition at the moment. They were my first choice on buying [Malibus second] but ended back at Supra for the look and price of the 242. Now that Supra is stuck in a rut finding decent names and better designs for their boats, would never consider another Supra from this point on.
At the same time I was buying, I was asked by a client of mine to help her buy a Nautique and I did quite a bit of research on them. Based on her needs and her boat house, we decided to go with the 210. I found several in the area and called the owners for her. We settled on a low hour 2015 model and it was priced about $35k under new without taxes. Immaculate condition with dark blue gelcoat and so she laid down the cash.
The fun surprise was she didn't tell her family and gave it to them as a Christmas gift. They all texted me later to thank me for my help and I have a date to ride in it this spring.
That's a great price on that G25 but lime green? No way!

MJHKnox
02-24-2017, 10:21 AM
Yep, not sure I've seen that lime green color on wake boats while on the water. Special Edition Paint.