PDA

View Full Version : Freash Air Exhaust being donated to next Florida Jamboree!

Ed G
11-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Larry Mann, owner and inventor of the Fresh Air Exhaust has graciously agreed to donate a FAE kit to be a door prize at the 4th Annual Florida Supra/Moomba Jamboree.

He has also agreed to offer all Supra and Moomba owners a $75.00 discount if purchased thru a "group buy".

Larry states:

"To qualify for the Fresh Air Exhaust $75 off group buy, we need someone in the Supra/Moomba community to act as "moderator".

The moderator needs to help us receive the email addresses of those interested in the group buy. They also need to answer basic questions or direct inquiries to our website, www.FreshAirExhaust.com

Let me know if there are technical questions I need to respond to. This first group buy will end November 30 which gives us plenty of time to get any systems under the Christmas tree. FAE collects the money, not the moderator. Bundling packages will save some shipping expense but typical shipping is around $25. "

The next group buy will be held Spring '08 after the Florida Jamboree.

Please remember, we are a group that loves to support those who support us :).

Salty87
11-02-2007, 08:17 PM
cool, i've looked at that before. i'll volunteer if it's still available. only catch is i can't check non-corporate email or message boards at work, yeah it's a blast. would pm's here be good enough?

Salty87
11-02-2007, 08:17 PM
duped

Ed G
11-04-2007, 07:55 AM
you may want to join in the Moomba group buy.

the Supra board has such low traffic, you most likely will end up as a group of one and miss out on the November deal.

Salty87
11-04-2007, 10:22 AM
no kidding, i'll check it out...thx