PDA

View Full Version : Good place and price on Rub rail and insert replacement?

jbousman88
03-07-2017, 09:55 AM
Looking to have the rub rail replaced on my supra that is currently undergoing a full floor and stringer rebuild. D&S marine is working on getting me a price for material and install but i did not know if you guys had a better source for a cheaper price? Any input would be helpful

lively
03-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Teleflex , look on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

angus2112
03-07-2017, 12:45 PM
www.integritymarinecorp.com

Cooose
03-08-2017, 12:05 AM
I'd like to add to the OP's question...

For my supra..I picked it up after the PO had already split the cap so I don't have the original rub rail/inserts etc, in order to compare to what I see at either of the two above suggestions.

Can you just size it out based on the area needed to cover and/or a particular profile preference? TBH, I haven't researched to far into this yet since there are so many more fun things in the way before hand. :)

lively
03-08-2017, 08:08 AM
I'd like to add to the OP's question...

For my supra..I picked it up after the PO had already split the cap so I don't have the original rub rail/inserts etc, in order to compare to what I see at either of the two above suggestions.

Can you just size it out based on the area needed to cover and/or a particular profile preference? TBH, I haven't researched to far into this yet since there are so many more fun things in the way before hand. :)

Yes you measure the length around the hull and add 1' , if you are using the SS hard style rail you will need to be more precise . And shipping is $$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk