PDA

View Full Version : prop selection

ondwater
12-10-2007, 11:30 AM
2006 Launch 20.
Could someone post the shaft size and rotation for me please.
I am looking for a 13x13 three balde prop for some slalom course skiing.
Also does anyone know what is involved in changing a wakeboard pro to a digital pro pefect pass.

Pdowling1
12-10-2007, 08:33 PM
I have the same boat, w/325 HP. On the prop, it is a 1" shaft, LH rotation. The factory 13X13 CNC 3 blade just didn't cut it for me. I needed full throttle to do a deepwater slalom start & I couldn't pull a barefooter at all with the original CNC 3 blade. I tried an old style OJ 3 blade, it was virtually the same. No hole shot & only 41MPH top end (on GPS). Then I found an Ambush 4 blade 13X13 Part #635101 . The Ambush saved the day. Great hole shot, and 43.5 MPH top end. Now I have a ski boat again! It is also noticably smoother at all speeds. The 4 blade should be standard on that hull! What came on yours?

The Perfect Pass is all the same unit, just do a system reset & select the configuration you want at startup. You won't have the magnetic switch, but all else is the same.

SYSTEM RESET
Turn key ON and quickly press and hold “ON/OFF” and “Menu Keys” together for about 5 seconds until [ SYSTEM RESET ^ = YES ] appears.

ondwater
12-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the info.
The boat does great for what we use it for.One daughter skis 32 mph and will get into 22 off most of the time and our youngest daughter skis 24mph and almost has a full pass at 15 off.ages 13 and 10.
Me on the other hand I weigh 230 and use an older ho vtx 69" and it luggs a little out of the hole. I want to have a nice pull up..