PDA

View Full Version : Swim platform supports

kvand347
04-14-2017, 05:41 PM
I snapped one of my supports (L bracket) last fall taking off the platform for storage. Anybody have any ideas where to source one? Or should I have one made? Looks to be made out of aluminum.

Thanks,

Kevin

Jetlink
04-17-2017, 04:13 PM
I have three brackets off my Comp laying around. Which one did you break and what are the dimensions of it? I am there this weekend after picking up the boats so I can take a look again for you.

kvand347
04-22-2017, 11:53 PM
I broke one of the outer ones, Jet. I don't have the dimensions but they are the same as Trayson's in this link. https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?15710-Custom-Surf-Platform-build

Let me know what you have and how much you'd like for it shipped to 54407. Give me a price on one and a price on all 3. Might be good just to snag them all as preventative maintenance!

Thanks!

kvand347
04-23-2017, 10:38 AM
Looks like 15" long and 2" wide. I didn't measure where it bends down to slide into the transom bracket...my guess is 6".

Jetlink
04-25-2017, 09:58 AM
Looks like 15" long and 2" wide. I didn't measure where it bends down to slide into the transom bracket...my guess is 6".

Sounds good, I will try and make a run back up to the lake this week or early next week and measure. The center one of my brackets will not work for you, the center one is not as tall on the hull side dimension due to the drain plug being located under it with the low freeboard that the Comp has. I'll measure and see what I come up with.

kvand347
04-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Sounds good, I will try and make a run back up to the lake this week or early next week and measure. The center one of my brackets will not work for you, the center one is not as tall on the hull side dimension due to the drain plug being located under it with the low freeboard that the Comp has. I'll measure and see what I come up with.
Awesome! Thanks much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk