PDA

View Full Version : Supra SE Wake Baseline Setup

ragboy
05-12-2017, 07:05 AM
Hello everyone. I am picking up a 2017 Supra SE 550 from the factory today. I am going to be testing it stock, surf and wakeboard wakes, and then I have plenty of goodies to throw in there to have some serious fun. I am going to be doing lots of filming and surfing back across the country.

I am looking for some baseline setups for wakeboard and wakesurf, mostly wakesurf. I would love to see some pictures to go with them, if possible. Of course, I will share all of my setups such as I go.

Any help appreciated.

ragboy
wake9.com

rusty1977
05-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Hello everyone. I am picking up a 2017 Supra SE 550 from the factory today. I am going to be testing it stock, surf and wakeboard wakes, and then I have plenty of goodies to throw in there to have some serious fun. I am going to be doing lots of filming and surfing back across the country.

I am looking for some baseline setups for wakeboard and wakesurf, mostly wakesurf. I would love to see some pictures to go with them, if possible. Of course, I will share all of my setups such as I go.

Any help appreciated.

ragboy
wake9.com

Hop on moomba forum. You will get tons of responses for your setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerbilshower
05-19-2017, 03:13 PM
cant tell if this was a sarcastic response or what? lol

what is OP looking for anyway?

rusty1977
05-19-2017, 08:42 PM
cant tell if this was a sarcastic response or what? lol

what is OP looking for anyway?

I was not being sarcastic. Sounded to me like he was looking for swell and wakeboard settings. I know several guys on the other forum have his same boat and could help. Did not want his question to go unanswered. Which it has done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerbilshower
05-22-2017, 02:11 PM
gotcha, i couldnt figure out what he was needing. unfortunately cannot help the situation, best of luck and ill give it one more bump!

ragboy
05-28-2017, 04:00 PM
Well, I would say the wake is shaping up VERY well. This is the best wake we have made, or been on to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIa8_qZyYIg

Mobius22
05-30-2017, 01:12 PM
Insane wave! WOW!

ragboy
06-08-2017, 04:58 AM
Another video, great shots of wake. More to come from this Road Trip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vP9mvNTg1M

MJHKnox
06-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Drone pics are so cool. Funny how much those shots change the way we look at wake/surf videos and filming.

Two thumbs up for the kids - the future of our sport!!

Need some good wipe-out shots at the end . . . .