PDA

View Full Version : Vision System Issues

Steven
05-25-2017, 07:42 PM
Anyone else have ongoing issues with their vision system? 2015 Supra SA. The vision system freezes intermittently (usually, not always, recovers in 5 to 30 seconds). Audio controls often don't work. Bluetooth is not functional at all since last update; won't even pair with previously paired device, won't pair to a new device, won't delete previously paired device. I've also had the swell surf deploy unexpectedly (that makes for quite the surprise!). Dealer tried updating software.

current versions reported on screen:

PDM: 33 33 33
Audio: 00.00.82
BlueTooth: 6.0.0.891

thanks!

bpomms
06-24-2019, 04:34 PM
Anyone else have ongoing issues with their vision system? 2015 Supra SA. The vision system freezes intermittently (usually, not always, recovers in 5 to 30 seconds). Audio controls often don't work. Bluetooth is not functional at all since last update; won't even pair with previously paired device, won't pair to a new device, won't delete previously paired device. I've also had the swell surf deploy unexpectedly (that makes for quite the surprise!). Dealer tried updating software.

current versions reported on screen:

PDM: 33 33 33
Audio: 00.00.82
BlueTooth: 6.0.0.891

thanks!

I'm having almost the exact same issue. 2014 Supra SC. Did anyone find a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

MJHKnox
06-24-2019, 07:55 PM
Usually the dealer will tell you if there is software update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk