PDA

View Full Version : Help!

CJ2etc
06-16-2017, 06:12 PM
2012 Supra Sunsport 22V. Bought it last year, had it winterized at the dealer and just put it in for the first time this season and the screen won't work - it is all static - and the boat won't go over 15 mph.

Any thoughts on what might be the problem?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Craig Smith

CJ2etc
06-19-2017, 08:40 AM
The 15MPH thing was that it was stuck on cruise and it took some creative button pushing to clear that but the screen is jiberish. Anyone else have a screen that looks like this? Any suggestions? Waiting on a call back from the dealer.

Mischief IV
06-19-2017, 12:14 PM
The 15MPH thing was that it was stuck on cruise and it took some creative button pushing to clear that but the screen is jiberish. Anyone else have a screen that looks like this? Any suggestions? Waiting on a call back from the dealer.

I don't have that issue but I can't access my Ballast and wake settings screen.
Screen flashes and does nothing. Have to re-boot screen to exit.
Sent video to the dealer and they are talking with Supra for a fix. Everything else seems to work fine but having to fill/ empty ballast manually which is a pain.

CJ2etc
06-19-2017, 05:23 PM
I don't have that issue but I can't access my Ballast and wake settings screen.
Screen flashes and does nothing. Have to re-boot screen to exit.
Sent video to the dealer and they are talking with Supra for a fix. Everything else seems to work fine but having to fill/ empty ballast manually which is a pain.

They escalated to the manufacturer for me too. Will see what they come up with.

MJHKnox
06-19-2017, 10:50 PM

Is that a Van Gogh?

Boat might be worth big bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mischief IV
06-20-2017, 09:36 AM
Is that a Van Gogh?

Boat might be worth big bucks.

Haha, that's funny. Could be a screen saver.

CJ2etc
06-21-2017, 11:19 AM
FYI - Supra thinks it is a software issue and that the firmware needs to be updated. Will notify if that solves the issue.

Docspringfield
06-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Can you still turn the perfect pass off? I am thinking that what is keeping it from coming to speed...

CJ2etc
06-21-2017, 01:18 PM
We did. I mentioned that in a previous update. Going old school now with these strange things called "gauges". Kids don't know what to do without a screen telling them what is going on. : )

Surfing sucks though without the surf mode because the wakeplate won't stay where it is supposed to be for surfing.

Docspringfield
06-21-2017, 01:27 PM
Ya that sucks man sorry!

MJHKnox
06-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Ya that sucks man sorry!

I agree. When I noticed the screen had color, thought it was software related.

Makes sense that is the first option to fix before a screen gets replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk