PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Supra 21V-Low Hours, Many Options

mvermeer
03-24-2008, 04:28 PM
2005 Supra 21V in excellent, showroom condition. She has been meticulously maintained and is one of the biggest small boats on the market. Thousands have been invested. Be one of the first ones on the water with a wrap on your boat. This concept is becoming very popular. Check out professional wakeboarder Rusty Malinoski’s Mastercraft: http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=1439. The graphics wrap (a $5,000 addition) was put on by Re:Boat Industries and was used in a number of boat shows to show off their product. The wrap is removable and is hiding a perfectly preserved yellow and grey gelcoat. This boat gets so much attention it's insane. Here are the many options and some more info:

Boat Specs:
Hours: Approximately 130, I will double check
Indmar Assault 325hp MPI Engine
Rad-A-Cage Tower powdercoated to match hull
Docking Lights
Depth Finder
4-Blade CNC Prop
Stock Gravity III Ballast System-3 Bag System
Perfect Pass Cruise Control
Pop-Up Cleats
Swivel Wakeboard Racks
Custom LED lighting through entire boat, including all cupholders
Snap-On Tonneau and Cockpit Cover
Hydraulic Wake Plate w/ trim gauge
Radacage Bimini
Stainless Rubrail
Fiberglass swim platform
Stainless Platform Rail
40oz Plush Carpet
Water Strainer
Stadium seating option
Navigation light on tow point
Legally holds 13 passangers
Spare tire with cover
Transom Remote

Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer w/Disc Brake
Trailer/boat buddy
Factory wheels and tires.

Audio/Video Specs:
6 Rockford 3-way boat speakers
DVD Player w/ 2 screens between cupholders (see picture)
10 inch Kicker sub w/AMP (I will throw this in, but it is not currently installed)

**The tower mirror in the picture is not included with the sale of the boat. I have more pictures and can take more if you desire. Asking $39,900 OBO. This is a great deal considering all the options that this boat has and the condition that it is in. Really a must see boat. Email me at [email protected] or call (712)-324-5087.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/8/556820.jpg