PDA

View Full Version : Steering Wheel Remote Pairing

adamantium
06-09-2018, 07:31 PM
Does anyone know how to re-pair the Bluetooth steering wheel controls? They are not connected and won’t pair. I’m on audio SW ver 1.0.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fubar42000
07-15-2018, 09:12 AM
Buddy of mine has a 16 SA450 with the same problem. I haven’t found a solution either. Don’t feel like losing water time to take it to the dealer either. Any help on this would be great

Mgigs7
07-16-2018, 03:30 PM
Go into setting where you pair phones etc. pair new device and push one of the steering control buttons that set of buttons will be paired, then do the same thing on the other side of the wheel for the others set of buttons. Done.

Mgigs7
07-16-2018, 03:30 PM
Does anyone know how to re-pair the Bluetooth steering wheel controls? They are not connected and won’t pair. I’m on audio SW ver 1.0.0

Check out what I said here.

Mgigs7
07-16-2018, 03:31 PM
Buddy of mine has a 16 SA450 with the same problem. I haven’t found a solution either. Don’t feel like losing water time to take it to the dealer either. Any help on this would be great

Updated

fubar42000
07-16-2018, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the reply but we can go into the settings on the vision screen and there is a spot where it says push this to enable remote pairing and then Your suppose to hit the buttons on the steering wheels to pair it. We get nothing when we try this. I’m curious if there is a firmware update where Supra May of had a problem with their steering wheel controls the first year. What’s everyone running as far as a software version for there vision screen. My buddy is running version 1.0.0