PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Supra 22 SSV Brittany Blue/Black with flames...

cmathis
03-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Just took delivery today..... Upgraded from 2007 Outback V to the Supra.

http://www.cbslimited.com/craig/

Craig[/url]

atarpill
03-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Click on SEARCH above, type in PHOTOBUCKET, the sixth one down is titled "INFO: How to post pics to appear inside thread", click on that and it explains how to use photobucket

cptsupra
03-30-2008, 08:40 PM
I saw your boat the day the guys at Carolina Inboard Picked it up an the factory and watched Dave do some of the prep. That color blue is amazing in person. I got the black and silver 21V from Mike and Dave. They are great guys.

If you are back on Lake Murray, message me on here and we can meet up with the ruff riders or the carolina wake board school.

cmathis
03-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Hahah! Small world.

Congrats on your new boat also. I'm very happy with the color combination. Dave snapped one of his toes prepping the boat. Felt bad for him bringing it down to us on Saturday. We reside in Lancaster, but have a new house on Lake Marion down in Manning, SC. You guys have water in your lake..we're still working on getting some more. Got to get about 2 more feet in the lake before I can get the boat on the lift.

I 2nd that about Dave and Mike. They are are a great bunch. Dave sold my 2007 Outback V and got me upgraded to this 22, which is very nice. Have yet to put it in the water of course. They are going to do very well with this new venture of theirs.

Again, Congrats on the new boat!

Craig

LKA_SUPRA24SSV
04-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Can you tell me about the Carolina Wakeboard School?

cmathis
04-01-2008, 09:23 PM
David Evans said to contact them during business hours by going to their website http://www.carolinainboard.com/Welcome_to_Carolina_Wake_School.html

And calling or emailing at: Contact Us for More Information and Booking. 803.781.9639 [email protected]

cmathis
04-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Got the boat on the water this weekend for the first time. Really nice ride, and interior build quality is excellent. Much more room compared to our Outback V. Can't wait to get someone behind it. Water temp is still a bit cold.