PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Conbrio lists to starboard

ConbrioJDF
07-31-2018, 09:48 PM
My 89 Conbrio lists to the right/starboard side when docked and when underway. The tilt is about 4 inches off level...has anyone else experienced this? Is it because the battery is on the starboard side? Any solutions?

Thanks,
John

michael hunter
08-01-2018, 07:16 AM
I have 2- 50 lb bags and the battery on the port side in the locker .

crystal waters
08-01-2018, 01:35 PM
My 89 lists ever so slightly to starboard as well.
Certainly not four inches.
Attributed to battery location.

ConbrioJDF
08-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Thanks; your photo looks about like my boat does when stopped...the swim platform is just dipping into the water on the starboard side . Do you compensate for this by adjusting the cavitation plate? I noticed my wake is lopsided, and assume it's because of the tilted hull.

ConbrioJDF
08-01-2018, 08:22 PM
I have 2- 50 lb bags and the battery on the port side in the locker .

Did you rewire so the battery is on the port side?

Jetlink
08-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Did you rewire so the battery is on the port side?

The Comp has the battery on the port side usually under the observer seat. That is probably what he was referencing as the Conbrio is essentially an open bow Comp to better aid in getting water in the boat from the bow scoop.

crystal waters
08-02-2018, 10:48 PM
The Comp has the battery on the port side usually under the observer seat. That is probably what he was referencing as the Conbrio is essentially an open bow Comp to better aid in getting water in the boat from the bow scoop.

On the conbrio the battery sits in the front storage area ahead of the drivers cockpit.
Accessed by removing the right seat back in the playpen open bow.
Positioned starboard if you will.