PDA

View Full Version : Is there a bimini top for the '04 Launch 21 (direct drive)?

evansw6
04-22-2008, 06:48 PM
I am the second owner on my 2004 Supra Launch 21 (the direct drive with the unique tower) and I am searching for bimini top. Is this the rad a cage tower or the gravity games tower - http://www.supraboats.com/archive/04launch/image1.jpg I have what is in the picture.

The '05 and newer boats have the rounded bar that parallels the window. I don't have that.

What bimini should I ask for? Does anyone here have one for sale?

Jon
04-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Yes, there is a bimini available in a few different colors. Go look in that same archive of the link you posted and look at the Gravity 22SSV. This should be the same style bimini you are needing. Your local dealer should be able to order it for you.

evansw6
04-23-2008, 01:37 PM
^Thanks for the response. It's good to know there's one out there. Do you know how this mounts? I see the middle/front is attached to the side windows, but is the back attached to the tower? I assume that it rolls up and sits below the tower speakers when I'm not using it...

Jon
04-23-2008, 03:01 PM
I can't remember exactly where it straps to. From the picture it looks like the frame mounts to the windshield and then straps running to clips on the tower. Yes, it does roll up when not being used.