PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

RickT
04-19-2002, 03:01 PM
Welcome to the Board!

liv2brd
04-22-2002, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Rick!

It's great that you have this site up. Looking forward to lots of good discussions and cool stoke.

The new boat is truly awesome! I don't know if it's the 14x18 prop size (vs. 13x13) or that it's SS or what, but the boat is a lot quieter and smoother with no apparent loss of hole-shot. I love it! Thanks again for taking care of us!

dcboarder
04-22-2002, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome Rick, I cant really say enough good things about your boats, I couldnt be happier. Unforutnately, this past Saturday, a friend of mine found a sandbar while i was being pulled and I will be out of comissoin for a few weeks. I am sure the guys a Nautical Marine will do a great job with the repairs. Thanks for setting up this message board.

Scott

Phaeton
04-22-2002, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the welcome Rick (do you ever work) j/k wait do I ever work. The board looks great. Phaeton!

Dreamin
04-24-2002, 11:54 AM
Well unlike the majority of people on this board I don't own a Supra....or a boat if you want to get technical. But I have ridden behind a 2000 Launch and have loved the boats ever since. Great wake, boat layout, graphics...everything. Once School finally get done and I can afford a boat rest assured that Supra will be the first brand I look to.

coachsambo
04-25-2002, 03:08 PM
Well, cant say much more than thanks. I have owned a moomba mobius, great starter boat, and now just bought a supra launch. I loved both, but the supra rocks. I think my dog likes it to, but she did take a crap on it though. It's ok, she is just a puppy.

04-26-2002, 02:02 PM
I just found the new memeber's board and I think it's almost as good as the boats. Keep up the good works guys. The Legacy is running great.

SUPRA SAM
04-26-2002, 02:25 PM
I just found the new memeber's board and I think it's almost as good as the boats. Keep up the good works guys. The Legacy is running great.

Tig
04-27-2002, 09:22 AM
Rick,

Your involvement is impressive. "boat guy". Rather understated . Bought a moomba outback ls from ray at performance. Loved it!! Went wakeboard crazy and stayed within the SC family. Awaiting delivery of Launch SSV.

RickT
04-28-2002, 01:48 PM
Tig

Tell Ray hello....he can be one ornory guy. Just kidding. Enjoy the SSV.

Rick