PDA

View Full Version : Comp Wiring Diagram?

hoop46
03-05-2019, 10:27 AM
Anyone have a diagram? My fuel sender/gauge have been troubling me since I got the boat, and after talking to the sender manufacturer, it sounds like my problem is that the Positive wire going to the sender is not switched by the key. Just needing to track that wire down to see if i can make it switched by the key or if i need to run a new wire.

Thanks

Jetlink
03-05-2019, 12:19 PM
What year are you talking here as there are at least two different dash styles that I know of on the Comp.

hoop46
03-05-2019, 01:14 PM
1984. Sorry about that.

kreckley
03-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Sender is cheap. Replace in the tank. Nothing to it

hoop46
03-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Sender works fine. Thanks though

crystal waters
03-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Sender works fine. Thanks though

P M me your email and I will send you wiring diagram from my 89.
Should be virtually same

crystal waters
03-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Pm me and I will send my 89 diagram
Shud be virtually same

crystal waters
03-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Pm me and I will send you one from my 89

Mischief IV
03-07-2019, 10:32 PM
P M me your email and I will send you wiring diagram from my 89.
Should be virtually same

Pm me and I will send my 89 diagram
Shud be virtually same

Pm me and I will send you one from my 89

So, if I understand what you’re saying, you want Hoop46 to PM you?

crystal waters
03-08-2019, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=Mischief IV;133770]So, if I understand what you’re saying, you want Hoop46 to PM you?[/QUOTE

Struggling with this site!
Enjoy the repetition
LOL

Mischief IV
03-08-2019, 09:48 PM
So, if I understand what you’re saying, you want Hoop46 to PM you?

Enjoy the repetition
LOL

I’m sorry, we get one post a week now on this dead forum and this was three of the same. PM me if I need to explain my jokes. :)

hoop46
03-09-2019, 10:13 AM
This ended up being stupid easy when i actually uncovered the boat. Thanks for the help guys!

MJHKnox
03-10-2019, 02:29 PM
[
Enjoy the repetition
LOL

Yep. Not sure when they will stick-a-fork in this site and just have one SC site.

The number of guys redoing boats must get getting smaller and smaller. The new Supra owners moved on years ago.

Not in favor of losing history, but some of the old pics do not work anymore because of how old they are and 3rd party hosting companies like Photobucket.

Facebook killed this forum. On the subject of old boats, there are more posts over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetlink
03-10-2019, 11:04 PM
On the subject of old boats, there are more posts over there.

What is considered an "old boat" over there? One that had the warranty expire?

Oh look, another post for the weekly total.

Mischief IV
03-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Yep. Not sure when they will stick-a-fork in this site and just have one SC site.

The number of guys redoing boats must get getting smaller and smaller. The new Supra owners moved on years ago.

Not in favor of losing history, but some of the old pics do not work anymore because of how old they are and 3rd party hosting companies like Photobucket.

Facebook killed this forum. On the subject of old boats, there are more posts over there.

I can't believe you stopped facebooking long enough to leave us these admirable words of wisdom. :)

Oh look, Zuckerberg just made another billion dollars selling your information to the highest bidder yet he didn't even stop to thank the Supra/ Moomba guys...If only there was some way to reach out to all of his "friends" simultaneously. (rolling eyes)

What is considered an "old boat" over there? One that had the warranty expire?

Oh look, another post for the weekly total.

Funny...just funny!

MJHKnox
03-11-2019, 09:02 PM
I can't believe you stopped facebooking long enough to leave us these admirable words of wisdom. :) y!

No worries. I will take my opinions and back over there.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Mischief IV
03-11-2019, 09:42 PM
No worries. I will take my opinions back over there.

Uh oh, next time I need to call 811 first before I dig and hit a nerve.

I guess there will only be two posts here next month then?

gogger
03-11-2019, 09:54 PM
I can't believe you stopped facebooking long enough to leave us these admirable words of wisdom. :)

Oh look, Zuckerberg just made another billion dollars selling your information to the highest bidder yet he didn't even stop to thank the Supra/ Moomba guys...If only there was some way to reach out to all of his "friends" simultaneously. (rolling eyes)

Funny...just funny!

Might be time to give Facebook a try. You surfed behind a modern boat and then bought one to surf behind. Try a modern way of sharing information you might like it as well.

Honestly surprised a moderator didn’t give you a time out for aggressive posts. Lol
They are probably on Facebook and didn’t see it. Lol

Mischief IV
03-12-2019, 12:05 AM
Might be time to give Facebook a try. You surfed behind a modern boat and then bought one to surf behind. Try a modern way of sharing information you might like it as well.

Honestly surprised a moderator didn’t give you a time out for aggressive posts. Lol
They are probably on Facebook and didn’t see it. Lol

A timeout? How old do you think I am? To refresh your memory, I own a Supra, not a Moomba.

My devious plan is obviously working as we’ve already exceeded last months post count in just one night. What made you post here tonight after months of inactivity? You must have gotten the fax I sent you.

Well, I hope I can sleep tonight, start my new job as a motivational speaker tomorrow.

racertrey
04-11-2019, 07:46 AM
Any way I can get a wiring diagram for 87 comp? Thanks

crystal waters
04-14-2019, 10:58 AM
Any way I can get a wiring diagram for 87 comp? Thanks

Check your private messages

jet
05-13-2019, 12:48 AM
Man I step out for a few years and come back to this! lol. I was worried no one was going to be here. Jet