PDA

View Full Version : bunch of stuff from sunspot, new upholstery, tower perfect pass etc, all new in box,

Littlemrnofear
06-09-2019, 08:42 PM
I bought an 86 Sunsport two years ago and took it to a guy to redo the stringers, he cut the boat apart and took the motor out and left it all sitting there, in the meantime I had all of the interior taken out and reupholstered (pd $3000 white with navy/black stripe) needless to say he screwed me and I will never see the boat. I bought EVERYTHING to make this a killer surf boat, brand new wake tower(Origin Challenger Blk with mirror with board racks pd $1100), new stereo and speakers, new upholstery, new Hydrophase Ridesteady (same as perfect pass new in box pd $1177) Ronix wake shaper, several ballast bags and all of the connectors (flow rite elbows quick connect releases valve fittings etc to hook them up, never used pd$384).... anyhow, I want to just sell it all and cut my losses.
If you live in Northern California and want to outfit your older Sunsport, give me a holler and I can hook you up with beautiful new interior and then some.
Thanx
Kathy

gmarkham1
06-10-2019, 05:14 PM
If you are on facebook, join the 'Supra and Moomba owners' Group and post these items.. most will likely go fast... this forum see's a fraction of the traffic you will see there.

jtryon
06-12-2019, 08:38 AM
any pics of the interior pieces?

Littlemrnofear
06-26-2019, 03:35 PM
pm me at [email protected] and I will send them to you... ty