PDA

View Full Version : 1990 conbrio forsale

mapleleaf
07-18-2019, 10:25 AM
Sad day but it’s time she moved on, I’ll have some pics up this weekend while at the farm.
Boat is being sold as is for now, has t run in 3 yrs and needs a full restoration. Trailer is the best part currently, new axle, leafs bunks couplet and winch and tires ... open to offers but thinking of starting the price around $1500 CAN

Jetlink
07-18-2019, 11:40 AM
Will you deliver?

Mischief IV
07-18-2019, 01:06 PM
Sad day but it’s time she moved on, I’ll have some pics up this weekend while at the farm.
Boat is being sold as is for now, has t run in 3 yrs and needs a full restoration. Trailer is the best part currently, new axle, leafs bunks couplet and winch and tires ... open to offers but thinking of starting the price around $1500 CAN

That is only $1149.70 US dollars.

Wow, come on guys, save this Conbrio! Sad day for sure if someone doesn't pick this one up. Post the pics up when you can. I need to talk to Jetlink about starting his collection. :)

Jetlink
07-18-2019, 02:13 PM
I’ve actually seen this very boat in person years ago now. Sad to hear it’s going though.

Mischief IV
07-18-2019, 03:47 PM
I’ve actually seen this very boat in person years ago now. Sad to hear it’s going though.

Corrected it for you.

"Sad to hear it's going though eh."

mapleleaf
07-18-2019, 06:01 PM
He’s a Rockford boy, the eh? Is all me... I’m unloading my house and busy AF just now, l be at the farm tomorrow and have more info ... gonna be hard to let her go with one more splash and that in itself won’t be a small job, impeller, gas tank and a bunch of other running gear have been inside at home since I left her out to pasture:.. gonna do my best to put it all back together and get her fired ... she’s rough but should run... I’ve got about 4 hours run time on all new everything from the tranny to the prop.. manifold gaskets were done, steering cable ... there some good and some bad, she needs stringers for sure ... starting to sound like somebody don’t want to sell her...����

mapleleaf
07-18-2019, 06:02 PM
Oh hi Ben...

mapleleaf
07-20-2019, 09:52 AM
The joys of uploading pics here I’d forgotten, and the signal in the country isn’t great... I’ll get them up once home..

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
07-24-2019, 07:41 PM
I'm interested, but need pictures to see.