PDA

View Full Version : Whaaaaaaaaa????

codygjohnson
07-10-2008, 10:53 PM
So I was just doing some google searches...and it turns out I'm a member of Supra Forums...My user name and my password all worked.

Sounds pretty normal huh?

It's not. I've never even heard of this forum! What's going on here?!?!?!!?!?!

It's like the twilight zone or something...someone explain! Did I go out, get drunk and register here? It says my last login was 12-31-1969, did I ride the black pony a bit too much over in nam and sign up?

McFly, Is this your doing?!?!

DKJBama92Mariah
07-11-2008, 02:32 AM
First, do you have a Supra or have you ever thought of buying one or another ski/wakeboat?

Second, do you eat psychedelic mushrooms, drop acid and PCP, smoke crack, or even drink large quantities of really bad canadian whiskey?

If not, then that's pretty damn creepy.

Welcome to the forum nonetheless though.

codygjohnson
07-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Well, I am a pretty big user of dallaswakeboarding.com but I don't own a Supra. I don't even remember the last time I've ridden behind a Supra. I saw several people on the members list that I knew and I was hoping that they would chime in with something like, "yeah man, the same guy does both forums and he shared the login info" or something. Guess I'll just stay in the twilight zone...

Everybody at DWB thinks it's a sign that I should go buy a Supra...I guess I'm headin' to Waterski Boats Dallas this afternoon...

klewis
07-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Don't question it, just go buy a Supra.....you shouldnt mess with cosmic stuff like this!

Atleast that is how I would justify it and then I'd go buy a lottery ticket.