PDA

View Full Version : Adding camera to tower

svienb
09-24-2020, 07:21 PM
I bought a used 2019 Supra SA which does not have the camera in tower option, however it looks like it can be added.
Anyone added a camera to their power tower?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200924/ba360ea15bd692069a2e4c9a3c894aea.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Aussiesupra
12-05-2021, 02:07 AM
Gday all.
I have a 2014 sc350. I have the button on the dash but no camera. Has anyone added one ? Do you know if there is power to the tower to fit anything.

MJHKnox
12-06-2021, 11:26 AM
Gday all.
I have a 2014 sc350. I have the button on the dash but no camera. Has anyone added one ? Do you know if there is power to the tower to fit anything.

I would email Skiers Choice on this. [email protected] Probably more than having wires from the tower to the screen display - which I bet there is.

There could be a function in the display to 'turn-on' the camera. Sounds like it would be a User Option to change vs needing a Dealer to turn-on.

Also, depending on the camera, is it compatible with the system? Software needs to talk to each other.

Aussiesupra
12-07-2021, 08:03 AM
I would email Skiers Choice on this. [email protected] Probably more than having wires from the tower to the screen display - which I bet there is.

There could be a function in the display to 'turn-on' the camera. Sounds like it would be a User Option to change vs needing a Dealer to turn-on.

Also, depending on the camera, is it compatible with the system? Software needs to talk to each other.

Thanks legend. I’ll see how I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk