PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Issues - 2020 SR450

Chenzo
01-15-2021, 03:15 PM
Hey People,
I have a 2020 Supra SR450 that used to have a perfectly operational Bluetooth system, then it just stopped working. It lost all its pervious connections and now won’t discover anything. The steering wheel and transom controls still work fine. 🤷*♂️
Anybody have any similar issues and/or solutions.

Thanks.

2in2out
01-20-2021, 06:09 PM
What device are you trying to connect? Some people had issues connecting certain Samsung and iPhone models. You may need to have a dealer update the vision control firmware.

Chenzo
01-23-2021, 03:15 PM
What device are you trying to connect? Some people had issues connecting certain Samsung and iPhone models. You may need to have a dealer update the vision control firmware.

I have an iPhone 11 and my partner an iPhone 12 and neither of them will work. They did previously both work until they just stopped. I haven’t tried any other phones but I can’t see why they would just stop after working fine for about 3 months.

2in2out
01-24-2021, 04:44 PM
My only guess is that in a recent update Apple decertified the bluetooth adapter for the vision control system. This could be a warranty issue as well. I would have your dealer update the Vision system or contact Skiers Choice directly.

Also, you may want to cross-post in the Moomba forum. There is more help there for owners of newer Supras.

hkgroggy
04-13-2021, 10:35 PM
I had the same issue with my 2020 SA and took it to the dealer. They did a Vision update and everything is good now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk