PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Supra Launch 21V Gravity Games

jrodNH013
02-02-2021, 10:50 PM
New to forum and I recently placed a deposit on 2006 Supra Launch 21V Gravity Games and can’t seem to find the right manual, found the website archive but it doesn’t list the 21V GG series....any feedback would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJHKnox
02-03-2021, 11:10 AM
New to forum and I recently placed a deposit on 2006 Supra Launch 21V Gravity Games and can’t seem to find the right manual, found the website archive but it doesn’t list the 21V GG series....any feedback would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to grab the 21V manual. The "gravity games" edition was basically the same boat as the 21V, but with different decals, could have had larger ballast bags, etc.

If you look in the 21V manual, you will probably see the section for the Gravity Games Ballast option. They did that with other manuals for other years.

If you have the 21V manual, you will notice it will have all motor options and specs that year: MPI325, MPI340, MPI350, etc.
So if you have a MPI325 in your boat, you would reference that section for engine details.

It will also list the boat specs for all models that year in the 21V manual:
Launch 22SSV and Launch 24SSV
Launch 21 (dir drive) and Launch 21V
Launch 20 (dir drive) and Launch 20SSV
Sunsport 20V and Sunsport 22V and Sunsport 24V
Comp20
** Way too many models that year **

The different options are listed in all the manuals, so if you have a 21V manual, you might see transmission info for the V-Drive and Direct-Drive.

Most of the equipment is interchangeable: guages, throttle handles, drain plugs, fuel systems, paddle wheels, stereo controls, switches, breakers, etc.