PDA

View Full Version : Windshield Replacement

sstone
09-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Looking for a left windshield for a 2009 Supra 21V Launch. The windshield was damaged in transit by a rock. There is a hole the size of a football and the rest of the window is completely shattered. Taylor Made is not able to provide a replacement window for over a year. I would like to be able to boat with my family next summer. If someone knows of other manufacturers or happens to have a left windshield that would be great. Appreciate any help or advice.

secondsupra2004
09-07-2021, 01:44 PM
Looking for a left windshield for a 2009 Supra 21V Launch. The windshield was damaged in transit by a rock. There is a hole the size of a football and the rest of the window is completely shattered. Taylor Made is not able to provide a replacement window for over a year. I would like to be able to boat with my family next summer. If someone knows of other manufacturers or happens to have a left windshield that would be great. Appreciate any help or advice.

Well, its a long shot, but you might check out something like this on EBAY. https://www.ebay.com/itm/402360015879?hash=item5dae869c07:g:4VwAAOSwK-NfHHMx
Maybe you can get the part number from Supra and see if it matches the one they are selling. Its a long shot, but you never know.

sstone
09-16-2021, 09:20 PM
Thank you. I will look in to that.

Turbinesurgeon
09-17-2021, 08:47 PM

Maybe call these guys but be ready to open the wallet

https://www.taylormadeproducts.com/windshield-glass-solutions/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk