PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Supra Legacy For Sale

Ed Obermeier
08-03-2008, 06:29 PM
One owner 2000 Supra Legacy which was ordered and purchased new in March 2000. The Legacy is the open bow version of the Comp hull with the front end lengthened above the water line by a foot to make the bow roomier. This is the largest open bow you'll ever see in a slalom boat, it has the fully padded playpen bow and the area where the walk-through would be is a padded lid to a very large ski well. The ’98 – ’01 Legacy hull is considered to be the best open bow slalom boat Supra ever built. An excellent combination of family boat/serious slalom boat/novice wakeboard boat.

330hp Indmar Assault engine, MP-EFI, 440 hours. Tracks as well as any boat you'll ever drive, seriously. Wake wise very comparable to a MC 197. PP StarGazer installed, hot water shower, hydraulic wake plate (adjust the wake on the fly), bow cover, towing cover, bimini. Ski locker in back holds 2 wakeboards or 2 bagged slaloms plus lots of other stuff, front ski locker holds 2 bagged slaloms plus.

Anally maintained, oil changed religiously every 40 hours and at the end of the season before storing. Always shedded and covered, carpet always sucked out with a shop vac and interior always fan dried after use. Hull stripped and polished 2x a year, interior constantly being worked on (white vinyl with some gray panels and red piping). Hull is classic white and red. Single axle trailer, red, new Goodyear Marathon tires last year, swing away tongue.

This boat is in excellent condition and has been completely reliable and trouble free. My asking price is $18,500, with options it listed new in 2000 for almost $34K.

If interested contact me via e-mail to [email protected] or call me personally at 913-294-2148. I have lots of photos I can send via e-mail if interested.

Thanks, Ed

Ed Obermeier
09-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Added a couple more photos showing another interior shot and a shot of the rear of the boat to show the hydraulic wake plate and 4-blade prop.

Ed Obermeier
10-18-2008, 03:03 PM
In response to several inquiries I've had - my bottom line price is $17,500 firm with the StarGazer upgrade to PerfectPass included. It's going into storage in another couple of weeks if unsold.

Thanks, Ed

Ed Obermeier
11-28-2008, 11:59 PM
The boat has been sold. Thanks to everyone who enquired about it.

Ed