PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Supra Models (place info here)

mvd
08-13-2008, 05:04 AM
When are the first pictures and information availble?
If you have any links or information place the here.

I think that during anual dealer meeting the models are presented but when will this take place and what site will have the first high detaild pictures online?

mvd
08-13-2008, 05:11 AM
http://www.moomba.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=6280

Some new pictures of the Supra's in this tread.

I am wondering if the Supra board is alive? If you compare it with the Moomba board, this board looks like an old tired man! :)

mvd
08-14-2008, 01:46 AM
He you guys?
Nobody curious for the new changes?
Maybe i am the only buyer who has ordered his 2009 ssv 22 and can't wait to see
all the detailed changes?

tazz3069
08-16-2008, 09:51 AM
MVD-- I was the one who took those pictures. Let me tell you, those new boat are awesome. I really liked the 22SSV. Wasn't to hot about the color though, that was at the show in Vegas. I am thinking of selling my 07' Moomba LSV and getting the 09' Supra 22SSV. The only thing I would be worried about is the space in the rear locker for the wakeboards. I know that it is smaller than the LSV that I have. If that tends to be a problem, then I may consider the 24SSV. The only prob;em with that is that I am also a skier. the wake is a little bigger than I like. Tuff choice.

atarpill
08-17-2008, 06:07 PM
MVD-- I was the one who took those pictures. Let me tell you, those new boat are awesome. I really liked the 22SSV. Wasn't to hot about the color though, that was at the show in Vegas. I am thinking of selling my 07' Moomba LSV and getting the 09' Supra 22SSV. The only thing I would be worried about is the space in the rear locker for the wakeboards. I know that it is smaller than the LSV that I have. If that tends to be a problem, then I may consider the 24SSV. The only problem with that is that I am also a skier. the wake is a little bigger than I like. Tuff choice.

Tazz,
I have a 2008 Sunsport 22v, so I have the steps built in on the right side which shortens the right rear storage compartment. the max length I can fit in the right rear locker is my wife's 135 board, minor scratches on the rear of the storage compartment's inner fiberglass face, but once you figure out the way to put the board in it fits. In the left compartment I can fit my wakeskate, a 143 board and a 137 board.

enolten
08-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Here are some pix of my new 09 22 SSV....graphics are not on because they will be custom...btw...the ballast system is awesome...fills up all 3 tanks within 5 minutes and shuts off automatically...dumping ballast all happens below the waterline...so no water running through the hull above water...

brain_rinse
08-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Great looking boat!

scootn112
08-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Wow. Really nice! Wish I could upgrade!

martijn
08-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Here are some pix of my new 09 22 SSV....graphics are not on because they will be custom...btw...the ballast system is awesome...fills up all 3 tanks within 5 minutes and shuts off automatically...dumping ballast all happens below the waterline...so no water running through the hull above water...

Thanks for the pictures! What kind of speakers did you installed? They look completly differtent then the once that installed last year. I saw the 2009 brochure and there weher differtent tower speakers

enolten
08-19-2008, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the positive comments...it is an eyecatcher...even more so when i have my decals on there....i will post those pictures in a couple of days...
The speakers are the wetsounds pro-485....really really loud....got 3 batteries installed, 3 amplifiers, one 12 inch subwoofer and 2 bazooka 8 inch subwoofers....the boat doesn't need an engine anymore...it moves by itself...:D