PDA

View Full Version : Knoxville Owners Reunion September 21st

ncarrera
08-19-2008, 02:22 PM
KNOX VEGAS are you ready for the 1st ANNUAL KNOX ROCKS MOOMBA AND SUPRA OWNERS REUNION?

You asked for it and now it's here! September 21st Sunday after the Florida game. Florida residents you are welcome, pack up your gear and bring your boat or chum up with a VOL Fan and cruise the lake with us.

We are going to attempt to beat our longest chain of Supra and Moomba boats. The number to beat is 66. We can do it!

Do not have all the details, yet. Stay tuned for more information to be posted in the following week; however, I do know that Bill at Knoxville Watersports is planning on hosting a wakeboarding tournament first thing in the morning to kick off the event.

jasonba1
08-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey Natalie,

This is Jason Baggett give me a call so we can get some planning together. I have talked to you a few times and I am more than happy to do whatever I need to.

Thanks

Jason

865-850-4995

DKJBama92Mariah
08-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Oh boy, twould be nice to make it. Just afraid I'd break out into hives being anywhere near fat phil. Yall enjoy the festivities though and Roll Tide Roll.

jonyb
08-20-2008, 02:00 AM
If it wouldn't cost me $500 in diesel fuel to get there I'd consider this.

knoxsupra
08-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Hey I have mentioned this to Kim at Knoxville Water Sports for years now. I'm excited to hear someone has finally got this thing rolling. Jason I wonder if I have met you out on the lake this year. I have an 86 Sunsport maroon/gray completely re-worked. Natalie/Jason I would love to help, I'll also put the word out I have another 6-8 Supra's that I tie up with from time to time.

jasonba1
08-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Hey Whats up knox supra yea we have me several times the last being aquapalooza I have the white and black comp, by the way I have some great pics of all of us from that event. I am defiantly on board to do whatever needs to be done. Knoxsupra give me a call sometime and we will see who all we an get together 850-4995

knoxsupra
08-28-2008, 09:26 AM
September 21st is quickly approaching and still no details on the Knoxville Owners Reunion. So what's the latest news?

jasonba1
08-28-2008, 11:11 PM
id like to know to what is up with this....hey knox supra give me a call at 850-4995...i went to the cws tournament last sat and heard it was going to be at melton hill