PDA

View Full Version : Knoxville, Tn Owners Reunion Sept.21

ncarrera
08-19-2008, 02:23 PM
KNOX VEGAS are you ready for the 1st ANNUAL KNOX ROCKS MOOMBA AND SUPRA OWNERS REUNION?

You asked for it and now it's here! September 21st Sunday after the Florida game. Florida residents you are welcome, pack up your gear and bring your boat or chum up with a VOL Fan and cruise the lake with us.

We are going to attempt to beat our longest chain of Supra and Moomba boats. The number to beat is 66. We can do it!

Do not have all the details, yet. Stay tuned for more information to be posted in the following week; however, I do know that Bill at Knoxville Watersports is planning on hosting a wakeboarding tournament first thing in the morning to kick off the event.

wakecrazy21v
10-15-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi Natalie; Hey did Knoxville take any pics? If they did get 'em to post them, hope things are going well.

Ed G
10-15-2008, 04:48 PM
I'm wondering if the event even happened. Haven't heard one peep about it here or on the Moomba boards. Same with the Texas reunion.

I'm telling ya, Natalie needs to send you and I to these events!

wakecrazy21v
10-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Now that would be alot of fun or they never would ask us back. Have a great time on va-ca and good luck with the other thing I hope the nurses are good to you.