PDA

View Full Version : ISO duel axle trailer for 1999 Supra Launch

ILWakeboarder87
03-09-2022, 06:21 PM
Hello, I just purchased a 1999 Supra Launch and am starting a slight restoration on it. The trailer is toast however so I'm searching for a replacement. Anyone have a trailer for sale?
Edit: I'm in Florida but willing to travel for pickup if the right trailer / price.
Edit 2: May be interested in single axle if in good shape and weight capacity is right. Someone has to be itching for a new aluminum one. Let me help you get it and take that old one off your hands. I found a range of manufactures from $5800-$6300 but that would leave me no room for other things. I really would like to get a perfect pass, have to redo all vinyl, and some engine work.

TRBenj
04-25-2022, 02:07 PM
Hello, I just purchased a 1999 Supra Launch and am starting a slight restoration on it. The trailer is toast however so I'm searching for a replacement. Anyone have a trailer for sale?
Edit: I'm in Florida but willing to travel for pickup if the right trailer / price.
Edit 2: May be interested in single axle if in good shape and weight capacity is right. Someone has to be itching for a new aluminum one. Let me help you get it and take that old one off your hands. I found a range of manufactures from $5800-$6300 but that would leave me no room for other things. I really would like to get a perfect pass, have to redo all vinyl, and some engine work.

Email me: [email protected]