PDA

View Full Version : thanks...

mapleleaf
09-01-2008, 12:08 PM
thanks for the help, any idea on where I will find trim plastic's?? breather port covers, bumper rail, etc.... I'm also wondering about wake plate adjustments and which direction does what?? Plate down more wake?? I was out slaloming , plate flush with hull and found myself in the white wash, longer rope???

Salty87
09-02-2008, 09:11 AM
most of the plastic on the boat was made by a few suppliers. you can look at different styles of rub rails at tacomarine.com. they don't retail though, i bought mine thru iboats.com.

the rest is mostly from perko. they're huge, make most of the fasteners and stuff. west marine usually has a nice supply to look through. i bought 4 new vents for the transom last week, look so much better. have them deliver to the store and there are no shipping charges.

wakeplate is an extension of your hull. lowering it lifts the stern flattening the wake.

Water Dog
09-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Mapleleaf, I ski at 30 mph 60' rope with wake plate all the way down, with the plate up there is just a little to much lip to the wake. Love the wake, skiing on edge across the wake don't even know its there. At 32 mph it flattens out even a little better but that's just a little too fast anymore for this skier turned wakeboarder.