PDA

View Full Version : Supra Online Survey

21vGravityCustom
09-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Okay - someone has to have had this same experience. I get the survey in the mail for the boat purchase asking for feedback, etc. Says you can either fill this paper out or complete the survey online. (For sake of ease decided to do it online to speed up the process / save trees) The site you are directed to appears to be a 3rd party vendor collecting data for Skiers Choice.....I go through the entire process and write out some detailed information (hoping they actually create action items based on feedback) only to find that in submitting, it just clocks and clocks and clocks. After about a dozen re-submits, it gives you some type of "thank you for taking the survey". Couple questions here.....1) Has anyone ever been contacted back from the mfg. to address items within a survey (thinking after all the re-submits maybe my info wasn't there to be passed along anymore), so did it really matter anyway 2) Anyone who has completed the survey online actually received the "goodie bag"? Free stuff would be nice no doubt, however voicing an opinion to someone that could make a difference would be "priceless"

jsantos615
09-12-2008, 04:58 PM
...1) Has anyone ever been contacted back from the mfg. to address items within a survey (thinking after all the re-submits maybe my info wasn't there to be passed along anymore), so did it really matter anyway 2) Anyone who has completed the survey online actually received the "goodie bag"? Free stuff would be nice no doubt, however voicing an opinion to someone that could make a difference would be "priceless"

Hello and Congrats on the new boat!

Yes, When I completed my survey, the regional Skier's Choice Rep contacted me to address some of my concerns and yes, I got a goodie bag with a Supra Towel, sticker, License Plate and mesh gear bag. The goodie bag was pretty nice, but I don't know if it is still the same stuff for this model year.

Hope this helps!

H2Oman
09-12-2008, 10:51 PM
I received the goodie bag after we completed the survey. I do believe they take the survey info very seriously and will take action. There isn't any risk in trying.

martijn
09-16-2008, 08:45 AM
Never got an survey. Maybe with my new boat they will send one!
I suppose the European market isn't that important