PDA

View Full Version : Swivel Racks not locking

perryse
09-15-2008, 04:17 PM
I know I saw a few posts about this a while ago and I think there was a fix/solution. I have an 06 Launch with Roswell swivel racks - they dont stay locked. What is the solution or fix? It looks like I could drill a hole from the top and insert a pin???

FoiltechLaunch21V
09-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Supra/Roswell has some different swivels with a pin on a tether cable. Call your dealer they will (should) replace them.

mikebu
09-30-2008, 11:22 AM
I know I saw a few posts about this a while ago and I think there was a fix/solution. I have an 06 Launch with Roswell swivel racks - they dont stay locked. What is the solution or fix? It looks like I could drill a hole from the top and insert a pin???

Give Roswell a call and they should set you up with new ones. This happened to me on my new 07 I bought last month.

Do you have the racks with the Black Plastic you push up on to swivel them? If so unscrew the vertical screw you see on the bottom and use that to lock them in place with the horizontal hole you see. You can lock them into place 2 positions now.

kingwoodlee
10-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Roswell replaced mine for free. Awesome customer service. I purchased my Roswell racks used on E-Bay for my new New Dimension Tower and they still warrantied them. Can't say enough good about that! They work great now with a tethered pin. The old ones had the push button.