PDA

View Full Version : Trailer measurements

chris young
07-28-2022, 11:42 AM
Hi Guys,

Been away from the forum for a while. Anyhow I'm shopping for a trailer that I can modify to fit my 84 Rider. There are a couple of key dimensions that would be very helpful if someone with a sunsport or rider could grab them for me that would be cool.

hitch ball to axle centre
distance between fenders

Chris

MJHKnox
07-28-2022, 12:38 PM
Hi Guys,

Been away from the forum for a while. Anyhow I'm shopping for a trailer that I can modify to fit my 84 Rider. There are a couple of key dimensions that would be very helpful if someone with a sunsport or rider could grab them for me that would be cool.

hitch ball to axle centre
distance between fenders

Chris

Mischief IV should be able to help you with the Rider Measurements.

chris young
09-25-2022, 08:03 AM
Bump. Well I bought the trailer,(dual axel) and now the fun begins. I'd still really love a couple of measurements off of other peoples trailers though. Unfortunately the boat is at the cottage and the trailer is here 3.5 hours away. I've measured a few of the trailers at the water ski club so I've got some good ball park numbers but would really like to know a couple of key dimensions. Contrary to my first post I don't need the ball to axle measurement as much as I would like the back of the trailer to the centre between axels.

Anybody? Bueller?

Mischief IV
09-26-2022, 08:41 AM
Just saw this. What do you need? I have two original SMP trailers set up for Sunsport or Rider.
PM your number and we can discuss.