PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hi to everyone! Its been a while-Jet

jet
11-14-2022, 03:43 PM
Hello my Supra friends! I need to research how to winterize my buddies 2023 SA 400 so I figured I would stop by and say hi to everyone. I miss being on here everyday. Hope you are all doing well. Jet No my Supra Comp is not ready yet. Smh. lol

h2o-ski
11-14-2022, 09:37 PM
Welcome back. :)

Isn’t true for all of our rebuilds or restorations. They are never done

jet
11-15-2022, 10:52 PM
Thank you man-

Salty87
12-01-2022, 12:52 PM
Hi Jet!

Great to hear from you. Hope all is well with y'all. Did you leave Dallas for a while?...your location says back to Dallas.

I'm still doing TheHomeMag. It's changed my world although my boat literally has not been used in more than 10 years, just too busy. Poor thing needs some attention.

Anyway, you turned me on to the magazine and I'm grateful for that.

Thanks!

Hagman
12-03-2022, 11:03 PM
Awesome Jet's back. I don't get on here often anymore. My Comp has gone through a complete cap off 2 years ago. This winter it's getting a new interior for the 2nd time. This last summer my ski group started uploading ski video's on YouTube. So we can watch them this winter. Well it's cold outside here in Oregon now. Come for a boat ride with me. (Ron Hageman) on YouTube I'm up to 5 subscribers.

Mischief IV
12-08-2022, 04:55 PM
I don't get on here often anymore.

Lol, you, me and everyone else it seems. Forum has been left for dead. At least when I do check, I'm glad to see members that have been on here for many, many years or decades now. Still a few diehards to be found.

I'm about as slow as Jet it seems when it comes to getting mine repaired and back in the water so I have that going for me which is nice.
Two things that I don't like about myself are procrastination and the habit of forgetting things. But the good thing is that I don't procrastinate.

I'll be back here posting more often in January with updates on my Rider and Comp restorations.