PDA

View Full Version : perfect pass

CATCM
06-13-2003, 10:25 PM
I have a2002 ssv with a Perfect pass (WakeboardPRO)....I would like to know if any one out there , happy with their perfect pass or with the performance of the ssv to keep speed. I have had nothing put problems. It will not keep speed. The boat hunts . If the perfect pass is set for 21 MPH it hunts 2.5 MPH in both directions. The dealer has replace paddle wheel twice , servo twice, computer once. I have been in other boats (not supras)with perfect pass and they work fine even when loaded. Would like to here some responses.Trying to figure out if my dealer knows what they are doing.

Brian Raymond
06-14-2003, 11:22 PM
The only time I have run across these issues are as follows; loose allen bolt on servo knob(won't tighten cable enough), servo knob not turned clockwise or has to much slack, factory settings for kdw and nnw not set at 80 and 180. When installed at the factory, these are set by the lake testers. When replaced or, are dealer installed and not set, this may be an issue. Make sure the P.P. will work correctly in rpm. mode, if not, there may be other issues. Did this problem always occur?, or did it just start? Brian Raymond