PDA

View Full Version : Manuals for my boat

87TS6M
06-14-2003, 01:00 PM
Just bought this boat and it needs a little work... any help with the following would be greatly appreciated.

Are there factory manuals available that cover the engine and electrical system on my 87 TS6M?

Specifically need dash wiring and through hull shaft packing and adjustments etc...

Bilge pump needs to be running constantly and I am not sure if it is coming by the shaft.... Also, how to access where the wake plate connects to the transom... one of the through hull connections is loose and leaking a lot of water into the bilge.

One speedo leaks a lot of water and a couple gauges are flakey...

Finally, it has a 3 blade brass prop... is that the original config? It has some damage, all three blades are curled forward... What are my options and for best performance pulling skiers and waker's?

Thanks

Brian Raymond
06-14-2003, 11:10 PM
Congrats. on the new boat. Contact Supra parts guru Anthony Cooper for manual info.;[email protected]. For all your service info, contact your local dealer, or the TechService dept. at skiers choice;[email protected]. The phone#, (865)856-3035x118 for Anthony, and x130 for techservice. Brian Raymond

87TS6M
06-15-2003, 02:43 AM
Thanks... I will get ahold of them on Monday.