PDA

View Full Version : Owners maunal

cryonchick
07-31-2003, 11:05 PM
I know that this is a long shot.....but...Any other Bravura owners out there that happen to have their owners manual? Would love to get a copy of one.

Brian Raymond
08-03-2003, 08:52 PM
Cotact the SkiersChoice parts"Guru", Anthony Cooper,(865)856-3035, or email; [email protected], tell him I sent ya. Brian Raymond

cryonchick
08-03-2003, 11:35 PM
I have an engine parts manual and a service manual from PCM that I got from SKIDIM.COM. He has told me once that they do not reprint, or have copies of the old boat manuals that far back. If I am mistaken, I will call him again. But, I am wanting a boat manual that will explain the functions of the equipment on the boat, how to operate them (nav light, deck lights, bildge blowers etc.) and such. Some of the lettering on the dash is worn off and of course alot of the wiring needs to be replaced in order for these things to work.

If he can get me a boat manual, or did they even exsist, please let me know.

Thanks for the reply Brian..

Brian Raymond
08-04-2003, 10:41 PM
If a wiring schematic is needed, the techs at SkiersChoice may be able to help, you can contact them at;(865)856-3035ext130, or email;[email protected]. The exact dash panel set up may not be the same, but the wiring color and placement will. Brian Raymond

flinnsupracomp1
08-17-2016, 01:06 PM
Does anyone have a manual for 1987 Supra Comp. I am in process of pulling my transmission and rebuilding.

DrK
08-19-2016, 12:03 AM
I am also looking for a copy of 1987 Supra owners manual. If anyone knows how or where I can get a copy please reply. Also, having difficulty cranking over start. Battery is brand new, starter is new, is it the carburetor? Thanks guys!

ckracing
08-26-2016, 03:43 PM
I have a circa 87 Supra 19' series manual that covers the Sunsport and the Marauder. I've tried to 'Go Advanced' to attach the .pdf here - but it won't allow me to manage attachments. I also have a scanned copy of the PCM engine owners manual and PCM service manual. If an administrator wants me to e-mail them for posting - please provide e-mail in PM.

Thanks -
Chris