PDA

View Full Version : Supra Boat Wraps and Graphics

ZDecals
12-11-2008, 03:28 AM
Hey guys, we have been doing some pretty crazy stuff with our pre-designed custom line for Skier's Choice boats, hopefully we'll be able to make it to the Atlanta Boat Show to show you some of our new graphics packages. We've been working very hard to put something together. If everything aligns right and we're able to make it please feel free to come over and introduce yourself, we love talking with the Skier's Choice community. To give you a sneak peek at some of the designs check out our website.

Go to www.zdecals.com
Then, click on "WAKE WRAPS." The new "wake wraps" website isn't completely finished but there are over 27 different designs so check it out! Give us a call or e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions, enjoy!

Seabeejamie
12-16-2008, 10:09 AM
nice designs! I would really like to see some more companies post Supra related products here as well. Tower speakers run 400-800 a set, yet if you dig far enough you can find them for 100-200 for pretty good quality. As wakeboard boats become more and more popular, I would expect these ancillary product manufacturers to start dropping prices....

skeezer
12-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Anyone know of a supplier to update Graphics, 89 Conbrio? I purchased this Boat at the end of the last season. Boat is in fantastic condition in and out. I would just like to have a more current look.
I will also be looking for Plug and wire info an maybe Prop up grades in the spring.

Seabeejamie
12-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Zdecals (the site advertising here) does older boats.....Some pretty nice designs at that!

jeanbreckman
01-30-2009, 08:01 PM
very beautiful designs. wish i have me one of those.

EEES
09-01-2009, 05:23 AM
Do you have any idea what this would cost, installed? I'm just looking for an avg price range.

michael hunter
09-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Anyone know of a supplier to update Graphics, 89 Conbrio? I purchased this Boat at the end of the last season. Boat is in fantastic condition in and out. I would just like to have a more current look.
I will also be looking for Plug and wire info an maybe Prop up grades in the spring.

Skeezer
The best place I have found for tune up and mechanical parts is skidim. They are very knowledgeable and stock OE PCM parts.

jasonba1
09-04-2009, 09:08 PM
you can get the newer graphics from viper customs 865-388-4096