PDA

View Full Version : Supra Launch 24ssv Brostock Special Edition Revealed

ncarrera
02-02-2009, 05:54 PM
So what do you think of the Supra Launch 24SSV BROstock Special Edition that was designed exclusively to tow the worlds top athletes during the 2009 BROStock event?

Photo attached.

Tony Finn, Founder of Liquid Force, explained "The desgin encompasses the spirit of the event and is for the riders that want to have the most fun on the water.

The BROstock edition comes loaded with 18 added upgrades to include:

Custom Gelcoat
Dual Battery
Black SS Rubrail
Custom Black 4 speaker combo light bar w/ LED lights
5 Channel Amp
2 Channel Amp
Subwoofer
Z-5 Cargo Rack
Tower Mirror Bracket
5.7 L 340HP CAT ETX MPI Engine
Dual Battery
Black Tandem trailer
18” Custom Wheels with-
Wider Stainless Steel Fenders
Boat Buddy
Aluminum Step Plates
Illuminated laser cut steps
LED Trailer Lighting

The Supra Launch 24SSV BROstock Edition is rider focused, rider friendly and offers uncompromised quality and performance above all.

Drivers will experience exceptional maneuverability at both high and low speeds while kicking out clean full bodied tournament quality wakes.

killer52
02-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Looks awesome! Love it!

Salty87
02-03-2009, 10:14 AM
would like to see a pic on the trailer too.

personally, i'd avoid it because of the name...brostock? really? is that to have a bromance on the new broat?

call me old but that hand signal on the back, i thought that died in the 80's.

no thanks...just having some fun though, to each their own

ncarrera
02-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Too funny. Well you see, the BROstock Special Edition has been designed exclusively to tow the worlds top athletes during the 2009 BROStock event. And that hand thing...it just makes the event all the more fun. It's the Shocka!

You know the 80's are back in style. I just hope the hairstyles do not make come back...but you never know.

mapleleaf
02-08-2009, 11:32 AM
don't look around Toronto, the hairstyles may be here!!! Would love to see the led lighting on the trailer.......