PDA

View Full Version : Our 07 22SSV

indyeng24
03-26-2009, 09:49 AM
Can't wait to get her out of the Barn. A few more 70 degree days and I will have no choice.

TayTay
03-26-2009, 02:36 PM
That looks like a nice boat! We are taking ours out tomorrow for the first time... since we owned it, other then the test drive. I need to check the ballast since the guy didn't have it hooked up when we test drove it. Hopefully he didn't have it hooked up for a reason. I am super stoked to get out there though. Still no going in the water but just cruising sounds amazing right now:D

indyeng24
03-28-2009, 05:40 PM
So how'd it go? Hopefully no problems with the ballast. Unfortunatly the weather has taken a turn for the worse here. Probably looking at a couple more weeks before I will be starting her up.

TayTay
03-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Well it went BAD then good. We got out in the water and our temp was running about 240. The engine didn't feel terribly hot so I was going to run up the river a little and come back. Well we got out of the marina and I gave her power and nothing. Turns out we had a shredded impeller. The local shop here got it fixed in a few hours though and then we were back out on the water that evening. Everything ran great, ballast worked, got the new stereo tuned in a little and had a good time. Today its rainy so no luck going out, maybe tomorrow....

indyeng24
03-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Sorry to hear about the impeller, but glad it got fixed and everything else was good. Still on hold here in the midwest. We had some flurries last night, so I guess I may be getting excited a little early.

TayTay
03-30-2009, 02:39 PM
The weather is killer. We got down to freezing again last night and got snow in the mtns. I am REALLY ready for it to get warm outside. On our warmer days it has been windy and it get pretty chilly out on the river even when it is 60 degrees. A couple more weeks and we should be in business :D