PDA

View Full Version : New Comp

brian91comp
09-17-2003, 02:07 PM
I currently have a '91 Comp with 330hrs on it. I've been thinking of purchasing a new Comp, so I requested a brochure from Supra's web-site. The brochure came in the main a couple of days later with a letter from Skiers Choice stating that the brochure contained the full lineup of Supra boats. To my surprise the Comp was not in the brochure. The web-site still shows it and I have seen adds in Waterski Mag., so whats the deal with Supra leaving it out of the brochure? I have sent two emails to Supra inquiring about the Comp and they have yet to respond. I have always thought highly of Skiers Choice and their products, but 1.) if they can't respond to their customers and 2.) are going to discontinue the comp then I might have to look at a different boat. The salesman at my local dealer told me that the Comp is still around, but wakeboarding boats are the wave of the future. Has Supra forgot about the slalom skier?

delbert
09-18-2003, 03:39 PM
The comp is an all new boat and was introduced around February 2003. I’m guessing because of timing it missed the 03 brochure.

DCM
09-22-2003, 04:13 PM
The Comp LTS(Open bow) was a totally new boat for this year, but I think they are limiting the Comp(closed bow) because of low sales. Too many families buying open bow boats. As far as the '04s are concerned I'm not sure what's in store for the closed bow Comp.